There are many ways to get involved in this organization:
- Committee Member: We meet monthly to review tasks – and to coordinate and plan the next year’s scholarships. Everything from database entry, portfolio guidance, donor procurement, treasurer, to portfolio checkout.
- Readers: Community members are needed to review the portfolios and select candidates for individual scholarships based on criteria.
- Winterfest: Volunteer to sell holiday items.
- Ceremony Volunteers: We have many volunteer opportunities for the evening of the awards ceremony.
- Donate: Donate to the fund or sponsor your own scholarship.
- Thrift Store: Shop and donate household and clothing to the S.A.V.E. Thrift Store. Proceeds go to provide scholarships for the following year.