There are many ways to get involved in this organization:
- Committee Member: We meet monthly to review tasks – and to coordinate and plan the next year’s scholarships. Everything from database entry, portfolio guidance, donor procurement, treasurer, to portfolio checkout.
- Readers: Community members are needed to review the portfolios and select candidates for individual scholarships based on criteria.
- Winterfest: Volunteer to sell holiday items.
- Ceremony Volunteers: We have many volunteer opportunities for the evening of the awards ceremony.
- Donate: Donate to the fund or sponsor your own scholarship.
- Thrift Store: Shop and donate household and clothing to the S.A.V.E. Thrift Store. Proceeds go to provide scholarships for the following year.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES & COMMITTEES
- Portfolio Assembly and Sales
- Student Seminars on Preparing the Portfolio
- Scholarship Portfolio Turn in Day
- Community Readers
- Selection Day
- Awards Ceremony
- New Donors
- Membership Recruitment
- Donor Open Houses / Donor Requests
- Thank You Notes Turn In Day
- Donor Treasurer and Donor Database
- Committee Treasurer
- S.A.V.E. Thrift Store Liaison
- Board of Directors
- President, Vice President, Secretary
- Awards Packets
BOARD & COMMITTEE CHAIR
- President: Vicky Donahoe
- Vice President: Britt Mayer
- Scholarship Fund Treasurer: Julie Gillett: [email protected]
- S.A.V.E. Thrift Store Treasurer – Deanna Russell:
- Donors: Hayley Nichols
- Scholarship Portfolios: Vicky Donahoe
- S.A.V.E. Thrift Store: 253.857.2800 Operations Team: Barbara Nichols, Debbi Brockman, & Bryan Taylor